Sunday, May 11, 2008

A tea for mothers and daughters!

It isn't every day you get to take photos of lots of precious girls and their own mums having tea. How precious they are as they drink tea and eat crumpet like goodies-all in the name of our fabulous LORD God! I can only imagine that Jesus loves to watch his girls have tea! How awesome he is to have brought us all together and to call upon his name together.

He gave us such a great Mother's Day present. He allowed us to listen to words of wisdom, to hear beautiful voices lifted up to him, and to listen to a talented harpist play. Top it off with tea, sweets, and door prizes, what else could you ask for?

Check out the fun I had with the pics below, more to come-but in color.

Happy Mother's Day!
1John 3:18
My children, our love should not be just words and talk; it must be true love, which shows itself in action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want more! That was just enough to make me hungry for more! I can't wait for the next installment.Dot